ill try to run the  Intelligent Provisioning but i got an error it says

BMC UNRESPONSIVE - UNABLE TO CONTINUE

thanks 

9 REPLIES 9
Erdogan Temur
HPE Pro

Re: Intelligent Provisioning error PROLIANT ml10 gen9 server

Hi,

This server doesn't have Intelligent Provisioning.

BR

Kind Regards,
Erdogan.
No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!

Accept or Kudo

rz2
Advisor

Was the Intellignet Provisioning Feature available in the past? Because it is shown in the Software & Drivers Section on the HPE-Website (see Screenshot below).

Is this Feature available on the Microserver Gen8 or Microserver Gen10?

Thanks

FireShot Capture 7 - Drivers & Software for _ - http___h20565.www2.hpe.com_hpsc_swd_public_readIndex.png

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

The ML10 Gen9 does not have iLO which is where Intelligent Provisioning resides.   MicroServer Gen8 has iLO and Intelligent Provisioning. The MicroServer Gen10 does not have iLO.  

rz2
Advisor

Ok, thanks for this Information.

Is Intelligent Provisioning for the Microserver Gen8 even included in the Version with the Celeron Processor?

Thanks
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

@rz2 wrote:

Is Intelligent Provisioning for the Microserver Gen8 even included in the Version with the Celeron Processor?

Thanks

Yes it is.   You can setup your current system without IP.   Install the host OS, then use the SPP, or custom SPP to get drivers and management components installed for the host OS

rz2
Advisor

@Jimmy Vance wrote:

@rz2 wrote:

Thanks

Yes it is.   You can setup your current system without IP.   Install the host OS, then use the SPP, or custom SPP to get drivers and management components installed for the host OS

Interesting Point. I have a new ML10 Gen9 (Performance Model with the Xeon E3) and installed all Drivers manually from the Site in the Screenshot (in Fact from the German Site of it). There are still some Drivers missing in the Device Manager and some Driver Installers shown Error Messages. (sometimes due to a false Device, for example a Network Card i dont have).

I searched for the SPP before and read on a HPE-Site it is only available for the ML30 and above, the ML10 Gen9 was not listed. Maybe this was an old Site?

Thanks

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

@rz2 wrote:

@Jimmy Vance wrote:

@rz2 wrote:

Thanks

Interesting Point. I have a new ML10 Gen9 (Performance Model with the Xeon E3) and installed all Drivers manually from the Site in the Screenshot (in Fact from the German Site of it). There are still some Drivers missing in the Device Manager and some Driver Installers shown Error Messages. (sometimes due to a false Device, for example a Network Card i dont have).

I searched for the SPP before and read on a HPE-Site it is only available for the ML30 and above, the ML10 Gen9 was not listed. Maybe this was an old Site?

Thanks

I'm not that familair with this model server, but I see it isn't listed in the SPP server guide and it isn't shown as a download under the drivers page for the ML10.  You may need to call support so they can tell you what packages to download to resolve your drvier issues

vicfon

Hi, where do you found the download link?

ysorkh
Occasional Visitor

bmc unresponsive unable to continue in hpe server

in update frimeware Faced whith bmc unresponsive unable to continue in dl380 g9 

i try with all versoin 

please help me to improve  hpe serverv