ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753795 Members
6838 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion

Intelligent provisioning (An error occurred while installing the system) Land is not defined

WeyChuan
Occasional Visitor

Re: Intelligent provisioning (An error occurred while installing the system) Land is not defined

I am using a DL120 Gen9 with Smart Array P440 

Downgrade from v2.5 to v2.40B and installed Win2012 R2 well, thanks

Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: Intelligent provisioning (An error occurred while installing the system) Land is not defined

Did you try IP version 2.60?

http://h20566.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=7271242&swItemId=MTX_7e41cd4c541247b18545be5013&swEnvOid=4138

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
WeyChuan
Occasional Visitor

v2.60 worked better, thanks Torsten

CharlieK_EU
Occasional Advisor

I had the same problem. My Inteligent provisioning was v2.50 and installation media - HP ROK with Windows 2016 Server Standard x64 (polish). When installing this version - identical error.

Problem was SOLVED with upgrading Intelligent Provisioning to version 2.60.

VitecDatamann

hmm, i'm running IP v. 2.61 and i have the same issue... Any suggestions?

Williamwellsa1
Occasional Visitor

I have a ML110 gen 9 and I get the same error just before the OS is loaded from the DVD

Land is not defined busy.htm:743

Manuel5

Actualice a la version 2.6 o degrade a la version 2.4B https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_096aad61ac6f4869b229bd9d6a