ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752793 Members
6098 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Issue with Windows Server 2016 ROK media with Intelligent provisioning in ML 350 G10 server

Deepzz

Issue with Windows Server 2016 ROK media with Intelligent provisioning in ML 350 G10 server

Hi,

I am trying to install Windows Server 2016 ROK on HPE Proliant ML 350 Gen10 server using Intelligent Provisioning. But its saying unable to find any valid media. Any luck

2 REPLIES 2
DANDKS
HPE Pro

Re: Issue with Windows Server 2016 ROK media with Intelligent provisioning in ML 350 G10 server

Greetings.

The message about "Invalid Media", is it about the Installation Media or the Install location or the Hard Drive media?

Please share the steps that you follow & share a picture of the error that you see on screen.

What is the configuration details of the RAID Array & the Logical Drive?

Please reply with the details

Thank you

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo
DANDKS
HPE Pro

Re: Issue with Windows Server 2016 ROK media with Intelligent provisioning in ML 350 G10 server

Greetings.

If attempting to install the OS through Intelligent Provisioning & if you are getting error as no valid media found for installation, please use the Installation Media directly by booting the server through the Media & verify if it is able to boot & install the OS.

If the server fails to boot from the Installation Media, it may be a bad media & needs replacement.

If it boots fine from the Installation Media, please verify the version of Intelligent Provisioning & upgrade if required. Then attempt the installation again through Intelligent Provisioning.

If the Intelligent Provisioning version is up to date & unable to install the OS, please share the exact details of the issue with some screen shots.

Thank you

I am an HPE employee
Accept or Kudo