New Discussion

Launching Gen9 Insight Diagnostics from Command Line

SOLVED
Go to solution
rookie1082
Frequent Advisor

Launching Gen9 Insight Diagnostics from Command Line

Hello all!

Quick question.  I work for a mass intergration lab and we run hundreds of HP servers through our lab on a weekly basis -- Most with the same static config.

I'm already using the F10 - scripting toolkit upon boot on each individial server to import bios settings from our network.  We also SSH into the ILO to set some static global settings through command line.

My question is there any way to input a reboot command in WinPE Scripting TOolkit on the server so that it loads insight diagnostics?  It would save a bunch of time.

I have tried the "reboot diags" command but doesn't do anything.  BIOS Is set to legacy as well.  Also, I believe the "reboot diags" command will launch the embedded diagnostics, not the Insight DIagnostics available through intelligent provisioning.

3 REPLIES 3
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

Re: Launching Gen9 Insight Diagnostics from Command Line

Using the toolkit there isn't a way to access Insight DIagnostics within Intelligent Provisioning

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
rookie1082
Frequent Advisor

Is there any way to launch them besides manually going through F10?

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro
Solution

Insight diags are included with the SPP. You can PXE boot the SPP and run from there, but not sure that really gains you anything over pressing F10

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!