1748195 Members
3542 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: ML 150 G6 Hp software installation

Marco Mignosi

ML 150 G6 Hp software installation

Hi,

I had some problem installing SBS 2008 standard on a ML 150 G6 using HP easy-setup cd,
the Microsoft SBS 2008 standard DVD wasn't recognized by the easy-setup cd Installation procedure.
HP technical support suggest me to install the Operative system without the easy-setup cd.

I do not find particular problem installing the drivers after finishing the SO installation. I found problem installing the HP software

It's not clear the procedure to install all the necessary HP software for the monitoring, dignostic and advanced support offered by this HP server for sbs 2008 standard.

I' ve seen i should install
Hp System Management
Hp ILO
Others ?

I got error trying to install those software it say a component was missing, do not remeber if it was a driver or a service or something else, but do not know how to figur out what exactly need and where to find it !! Serching help in the HP Web support I couldn't find easy answer.
In particulare I do not know how does those software work in conjuction with a driver or a service and why everything it's not working after a single installation. What do I need for my model and my OS ?

Can anyone give me some link for the download of the right version and eventually related driver if needed or other requirements ?

And a procedure or a link to it..

Thanks in advance..
1 REPLY 1
gabor boldog

Re: ML 150 G6 Hp software installation

Hello,

You can download the system managment driver and software at the following links:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=3884324&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=3884323&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=4037#7832

Driver - System Management
Software - System Management
=============================================
Ilo driver available here:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=3884324&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=3884323&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=4022#93211

Driver - System Management
HP ProLiant 100-Series Management Controller Driver for Windows 2003/2008

Hope this will help,
Gabor