HPE Community read-only access December 15, 2018
This is a maintenance upgrade. You will be able to read articles and posts, but not post or reply.
Hours:
Dec 15, 4:00 am to 10:00 am UTC
Dec 14, 10:00 pm CST to Dec 15, 4:00 am CST
Dec 14, 8:00 pm PST to Dec 15, 2:00 am PST
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ML110 G2 Fan

Mike Cleeton
Occasional Visitor

ML110 G2 Fan

Hi,
We have a client using an ML110 G2 server that requires a new system fan. I have looked everywhere but I cannot fin the size of the fan so that I can source one from our suppliers. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. Thanks
5 REPLIES
JohnWRuffo
Honored Contributor

Re: ML110 G2 Fan

Good morning, Mike:
HP killed off spare parts in Feb `11. You may be able to find a vendor who may still have some on a shelf. Google for part number:

382109-001 System fan module

hope this helps...
Enjoy!

Do you need help with your HP product?
Try this: http://www.hp.com/support/hpgt
Mike Cleeton
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for that I will have a look at that now and see what I can find. Is a nightmare trying to get parts for this thing.
Dennis Pillow
Occasional Advisor

I know this is not something that you want but the price of the new HP110G6 is not that high. They could update the server and have something under warranty.

Just a thought.
Dennis E. Pillow
Mike Cleeton
Occasional Visitor

Yes. I agree with there but unfortunately they don't think the same. It would make life so much simpler. Thanks
Trygve Henriksen
Respected Contributor

From what I've seen, most ML110 servers use the same fans. (I'm assuming this is the one in the rear, below the PSU?)

If so, there's a good probability that one for a more modern version fits. If it does fit, but the plug doesn't, that shouldn't be a big issue if you have a soldering iron.

Could you drop a couple of pics as attachments here?