1752810 Members
5960 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

ML150 G6 System Management Homepage problem Win 2008 R2 x64

Meppy
Occasional Advisor

ML150 G6 System Management Homepage problem Win 2008 R2 x64

I have installed the HP Management Agents and SNMP and all the services are running but in the homepage I am just seeing a system status with no information on any of the hardware.

System model is listed as uknown, Management Processor is none despite it having a iLO100 and there is nothing under Data Source.

I remember having this problem a few years ago after an upgrade but have checked SNMP And the agents and all appears ok, any suggestions?

Interestingly the latest chipset driver (7.2.1.0 which is cp011867.exe) refuses to install saying that it is not compatible with this O/S despite it being the correct one for Win 2008 x64. I could not use the Easy Setup CD to install the O/S so have been installing the drivers manually (Wish they had a PSP for these servers). I assume I have miss configured something?
3 REPLIES 3
Meppy
Occasional Advisor

Re: ML150 G6 System Management Homepage problem Win 2008 R2 x64

No bites or suggestions?

Fans also seem noiser than they should be with the mgmt agents loaded.
Meppy
Occasional Advisor

OK I managed to resolve this eventually finding the SNMP security settings had not stuck and after replacing them the homepage now works well. Server is still very noisy though which is frustrating.
Paul-B
Occasional Visitor

Hi Meppy,

I'm experiencing the same problem on the same hardware/OS and have so far drawn a blank in searching for a fix.

I don't suppose you'd care to expand on the details of your solution, would you?

Thanks,

Paul