1752372 Members
6086 Online
108787 Solutions
New Discussion

ML30 Gen 10 Intelligent Provisioning not working

GregBB
Visitor

ML30 Gen 10 Intelligent Provisioning not working

Intelligent Provisioning does not appear to work properly when I can finally get to the configuration page. If a usb flash drive is inserted in the internal of front usb ports, the system hangs until I remove the flash drive. It also does not recognize the iso on the flash drive. My remaining option is to attach a virtual drive with the iso. I used the Express OS Install method. Now it's hanging at 91.3% for the past 45 minutes. At some point earlier this week, I was able to install Windows Server 2016 and update the firmware using the latest HP SPP. HP recommended I reset some dip switches. The System Maintenance Switch, position 1,3, 5 and  6. Now I'm stuck. This model server is also not HP certified to use Server 2019 for some reason.

http://h17007.www1.hpe.com/us/en/enterprise/servers/supportmatrix/certification.aspx?var=ML30_Gen10#.XHadvuhKhph

1 REPLY 1
Kashyap02
HPE Pro

Re: ML30 Gen 10 Intelligent Provisioning not working

Did you install win 2016 using USB or Virtual Media? If using USB, was there any problems installing at that time? which version of SPP did you update at that time? Where is the intelligent provisioning screen stuck?

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo