1748089 Members
4762 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: ML30 Gen 9 Power Issue

TommTheBomb
Occasional Visitor

ML30 Gen 9 Power Issue

I took out the battery of the ML30 to get screen shoots of what it looks like when the battery is out to long (30 Min). It will not power on now. I have checked all of the connections and they are good. When I turn on UFI it show that the it has forgotten everything. The iLo Host name now showes wrong also, its like it completly lost its memory.

2 REPLIES 2
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

Go into RBSU and reset system ROM to factory defualts, or flip switch 6 on the system board to reset system ROM

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
TommTheBomb
Occasional Visitor

I tried the DIP switch 6 and it did not work.

The problem is that once the power button is pushed it flashes the normal 1 flash per second but never goes any further. It just sits there and flashes. I only had the battery out for around 30 min or so. I have never had any computer go down becuse of that. Normally you set the time, date and a couple of things and your good. 

The server will not boot at all. I can go into the iLo via the browser and set the iLo Hostname but thats about it. I went in and checked all cables and everything looks good and the battery is installed correctly.