1752761 Members
5099 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: ML350 G3 Spec

Sultan Ahmed
Occasional Advisor

ML350 G3 Spec

I need a full spec document for the ML350 G3 as I need to some of the hardware. Does anyone know where that can be found for the UK spec? I know for new servers this a whole document, so I need the same document for the above server.
3 REPLIES 3
Greybeard
Esteemed Contributor

Can you be a little more specific about what you need. the file limit on this forum is 1MB and the full ML350 G3 pdf is 7.5MB

" I need to some of the hardware" is not very clear.

Sorry, What I meant to say is that I would like to upgrade hardware on a server. I would like to upgrade the memory which is not a problem. But I would also like to order 2 x Hard drives for the OS and mirror them. And 3 x hard drives for the data 2 of which I would like to mirror and 1 hotspare. The final item would be a LTO 2 Internal drive. As the server is remote I'm not too sure what raid card it has as I can not see it on the device list in windows 2003 server. I do know it comes with a 64-bit/133-MHz Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI host bus adapter. I am assuming it also comes with a 641 RAID controller but how would I find that out.
cnb
Honored Contributor