ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752588 Members
3923 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

ML350 G6 - 776 (Ready for Recovery) - Queued for rebuilding.

T. Scott
Occasional Contributor

ML350 G6 - 776 (Ready for Recovery) - Queued for rebuilding.

I have a ML350 G6 that had a drive in a mirror set go bad.. Replaced the drive with an HP spare and it said it was rebuilding.. I checked back later that day and it said 776 (Ready for Recovery) Logical Drive 2 (931.5 GB, RAID 1) is queued for rebuilding.

I researched and found others with same issue and suggestions to upgrade firmware.. So I upgraded the firmware to 1.86.. Had same results as above..

ACU was also complaining about the battery so I replaced that with a new one, also same results as above..

Below is the ACU diag report as I'm unsure what to do at this point.. I cannot get this to rebuild.. 

Any help is apprecaited. Thanks

ACU Report

5 REPLIES 5
Vktor
Frequent Advisor

Re: ML350 G6 - 776 (Ready for Recovery) - Queued for rebuilding.

Thank you for ACU report but please show the informations about your logical drive and alerts in Array configuration utility for the better assist, example the required information i showed in this picture. hhhh.jpg

T. Scott
Occasional Contributor

Here you go. Thanks for the reply.

T. Scott
Occasional Contributor

ACU.jpgACU2.jpg

Vktor
Frequent Advisor

Interesting situation. In this case any ideas is wait to be recovered your array or loose the data.

For better assist wait for another answer. Thank you.

Edwin Eppel
Valued Contributor

Have you powered the system down at any point or were the drive and battery replaced on a running system? We have an ML350 G6 with Raid 5 array and received a predicted failure on one drive (hot swapable). I replaced the drive but the array failed to rebuild and I could not see an option in ACU to force the rebuild. It was not until I rebooted the server (Windows SBS 2008R2) that the rebuild process commenced (which kind of defeats the purpose of having hot swapable drives, but that is what finally worked for me).