4687 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: ML350 Gen 10 Intelligent Provisioning issues

Dturbo
Occasional Visitor

ML350 Gen 10 Intelligent Provisioning issues

Hi,

Looking for some  help. Just starting setting up a new ML350 Gen 10 server and having problems with Intelligent provisioning. I have to say, compared to our Gen 8, the interface for this and all the other aspects such as Bios etc is atrocious. Non intuitive, slow etc. Looks pretty but the user experience is terrible!

Anyway, I have a network address setup and accessible and I have specified the details for our proxy. however when I go to try to  update firmware, I just get the error that the repository is unavailable. I have watched my proxy log realtime and I can see that the server never even tries to request any URL's so something is not right here.

I have tried DHCP and static addresses but no joy. Am I missing something ?

Thanks

Craig

1 REPLY 1
sudhirsingh
HPE Pro

Re: ML350 Gen 10 Intelligent Provisioning issues

Hello Craig,

Sorry to hear that.

I have seen similar issue with  Intelligent Provisioning version 3.00.382 which got fixed after i updated to 3.10.

There is new version of Intelligent Provisioning 3.20 is available now, You should update and check.

Intelligent Provisioning Recovery Media for Gen10

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_fa65ef80c45a464e8ab3d3e3ac

Regards,

Sudhir

While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

>Accept or Kudo