1752782 Members
6161 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

ML350P Gen8 Server health LED flashing Red

Samnv
Visitor

ML350P Gen8 Server health LED flashing Red

I am unable to boot. ILO messages "System Power Fault Detected". I flashed system ROM drivers. ILO still showing old ROM version.

"373","Critical","Power","01/01/1970 00:01","01/01/1970 00:01","8","System Power Fault Detected (XR: 24 00 MID: FF 4D DE FF EA FF FF 4A 4A 0C 0C 00 9E 01 00 01 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00)",

Please help me..

4 REPLIES 4
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Re: ML350P Gen8 Server health LED flashing Red

Hello,

I would request you try to clear the NVRAM and check. If the issue still persists, contact HPE technical team because that riser#1 needs to be replaced.

This How-to describes, how to clear the CMOS and NVRAM using the System Maintenance Switch on the system board:

• power down the server
  • disconnect the power plugs
  • open the server

ML350P Gen8.PNG

• connect the power plugs and power up the server

The following message will be displayed:

Maintenance switch detected in the ON position. The system is being default configured. This may take a few minutesтАж Power off the server and toggle the maintenance switch to the OFF position.

• shut down the server and disconnect the power plugs
  • change position 6 back to тАЬoffтАЭ
  • connect the power plugs and power up the server

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Samnv
Visitor

Thanks for quick response. 

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. What is the riser#1 ? System board ? 

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

I think you have to contact the HPE technical team to fix this issue. I am not sure riser board installs or not on your server.

Please find the attached picture of the system board as well as the "HPE ProLiant ML350p Gen8 Server Maintenance and Service Guide"  for your reference.

HPE ProLiant ML350p Gen8 Server Maintenance and Service Guide

http://h20628.www2.hp.com/km-ext/kmcsdirect/emr_na-c03251598-13.pdf

System board.PNG

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

DanAsukwo

thanks for your steps, but my hp proliant ml350p gen8 server does not have those power switches, so what can I do?