cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ML370 R G2 Reebooting

nasi
Occasional Visitor

ML370 R G2 Reebooting

I have a ML370r 02 It boots up and after looking for scssi device goes to bootingup ans after a minute or so it reboots itself .
I hvae replaced the memory and also disconnected all the drives still it does rebbot itself.
I have put smartstart on CD Drive still the same thing . Can you suggest anything for this problem
5 REPLIES
Bruce Vautherot_1
Occasional Visitor

Re: ML370 R G2 Reebooting

Not sure if this will help but I had a similiar exoerience with a SUN server. It turned out to be a bad support card and driver. ( an ATM card ). Check that all the support cards are seated properly. Maybe try removing the cards to see if the problem goes away.
Oleg Koroz
Honored Contributor

If it's dual CPU pull one out and test one at time along with PPM/VRM. Verify if all Power Cabled tidily connected from Power Supply Sub System to system Board. Pull all Cards OUT, verify all Fan's and if there any Red or Amber LED comes on at Front Health Panel and if some at System Board.

Verify by User Guide for LED Status
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DocumentIndex.jsp?contentType=SupportManual&locale=en_US&docIndexId=179911&taskId=101&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=316593
nasi
Occasional Visitor

This server has one CPU. I have taken all the boards and connector cables out and ionstall them all back again but still the same problem. any suggestion.
Oleg Koroz
Honored Contributor

Disconnect SCSI cable from SCSI backplane run same steps see if it crushes. If you have SCSI terminated Cable and one Drive for Test run with Array Card and after with On board SCSI card - see by results.
nasi
Occasional Visitor

I have disconnected the scssi cable still the same problem. Now it keeps on rebooting.