7437 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

ML370 issues with Dialogic Board D/4PCI Type

Tom E
Advisor

ML370 issues with Dialogic Board D/4PCI Type

Folks~

I have a Dialogic D/4pci type card installed on the Proliant ML370 Server. We have used this board to send our voice messages from the Software called Attention.

I am searching for anyone who has similar set up and perhaps get some insights and feedback with regards to set up related issues.

At times, this board would not function as expected.

Any help would be great.
5 REPLIES 5
Tom Mucha_1
Trusted Contributor

Re: ML370 issues with Dialogic Board D/4PCI Type

Unfortunatly, the setup we had (don't laugh) was an ISA Dialogic D/4 card. Still going to this day!

What kind of problems are you having? When it stopped working, did you change anything on the server?
Tom Mucha_1
Trusted Contributor

Sorry Tom, that question is a little out of my league! I'd see if the makers of Attention have any ideas.
Tom E
Advisor

Thanks for replying.

The kinds of problems is that at certain random times, the card would not call out at set times. We created an action to send out three calls per day (we do this to let us know that the card is working). We have had issues with the card on both services. When the call would not go out, we would dial directly and the board would not answer. We are not sure if something else is recycling or upsetting the board. The only time when the board would not answer is when we dial in and hang up without the password. The board would just hand and reset itself evenually. We found that the fix would be to recycle the Attention Program and the board works fine until we discover the baord does not work at a later time.

tom
Tom E
Advisor

Honestly, i wonder if there are any setting or memory related issues with the board. Are you using any software with your board?

Would you know anyone who is using a similar board as mine on these servers?

thanks for you input thus far.

Tom
Tom Mucha_1
Trusted Contributor

We use software from Activevoice called Repartee. It pretty much does all out voicemail. The version we have (ancient) runs on OS/2. Trying to talk the guy who runs it into upgrading the software (so I don't have to fix OS/2 the next time it blows up!).

Unfortunatly, I don't know of anyone else using this board. You can always check with Intel (they bought out dialogic). Just go to http://www.dialogic.com and it will redirect you to the intel site. There may be some help you can find on there.