1753970 Members
7657 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

NC373i DL360 G5

wassistemy
Visitor

NC373i DL360 G5

I have problems for a long time DL360 server with 2 network cards nc373i. Although disabled toe tips as in many post the problem persists. Also excludes the switches as the problem also occurs with others. It is no good also update firmware and drivers. If I copy a file between 2 DL360 speed is 200kb. If I copy the same file on virtual servers using the same structure of the transfer switch is minimum 20mb. I've tried everything but nothing. Is there someone I can give an answer to solve this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
TVVJ
HPE Pro

Re: NC373i DL360 G5

Try disabling the TCP offload engine. In the properties of Nc373i, click Configure. Click tab Advanced. In the widow displayed in the tab, select and disable, Receive-Side Scaling, TCP Checksum Offload (IPv4 and IPv6) respectively, and check if this improves transfer rates.

Regards

Vijayasarathy

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

wassistemy
Visitor

Thank you for your interest. RSS is already disabled, but the performance is slow. The server does not use the team because it acts as a proxy tmg (LAN and WAN). The other server is the second domain controller and active if the team does not replicate Active Directory.

wassistemy
Visitor

For further information in the setting of advanced network adapters are disabled, the following parameters: RSS, LSO, TCP / UDP / IP checksum offload and TCP Connection Offload. I doubt arises that to fully accept the changes to the server should be turned off and disconnected from the mains for a few minutes and switches.