108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Need driver for my server which is a ProLiant ML530 800

SOLVED
Go to solution
JR Nielsen
Occasional Contributor

Need driver for my server which is a ProLiant ML530 800

I have 2 ML530 servers, both had NT 4 as the orignal OS using standby recovery and are attached to 2 RSO/U storage systems. Windows 2000 has been loaded and the drives are set up in the raid. I'm trying to find the correct driver to install so I can get the standby recovery working again. Does anyone know where this driver is. I've looked at the 2000 diver page at HP.com, still can't find what I'm looking for. The recovery is setup in smart start so I belive all I need is the driver.
Any help would be appreciated, including any further instructions if possible. I've never had to reload this software.
Thank you in advance
2 REPLIES 2
Sunil Jerath
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Need driver for my server which is a ProLiant ML530 800

Hello JR,
Here is the latest support pack for your system. I am not sure as to what in particular you are looking for. For starters you can apply the latest support pack from the following link:

http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/18416.html

Regards,
Mark Slaughter
Advisor

Re: Need driver for my server which is a ProLiant ML530 800

The RSO/U Storage unit is not supported in Windows 2000. It is only supported in NT4. There no drivers for the RSO board in Windows 2000.
There is a new RSO option. It is software based and is used in conjunction with the MSA500. It is supported in Windows 2000. It is not supported Windows 2003.