5468 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Network interface not responding

Hengeo
Occasional Collector

Network interface not responding

I am A Newbae here.

I got a HPE Proliant ML10 Gen9 Server Hardware and after setting up the legacy boot option, It is well connected to the internet LAN with internet connection, the DHCP router is serving the whole network well. Now I tried installing Ubuntu Linux 12 Server OS on it, getting to the network interface it reports not network interface error. And then the mirror or cache server not seen when getting to that stage.

I have attached the screenshot

Secondly I tried installing MS Windows Server 2012 on it for troubleshooting, it was noticed that the Ethernet card is there but not drived.

Please I need help urgently as my mission is to install Ubuntu Linux Server 12.0 on it.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
parnassus
Honored Contributor

Re: Network interface not responding

Hi, you posted on the wrong HPE Community category: repost (or ask the moderator to move) on the most appropriate category here (the path is HPE Community -> Server and Operating Systems -> ProLiant -> ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)) since your issue is pretty HPE Proliant ML10 Gen9 Server's hardware related since your're presuming your LAN connectivity is good enough (good=working).

I'm not an HPE Employee
Kudos and Accepted Solution banner