HPE Community read-only access December 15, 2018
This is a maintenance upgrade. You will be able to read articles and posts, but not post or reply.
Hours:
Dec 15, 4:00 am to 10:00 am UTC
Dec 14, 10:00 pm CST to Dec 15, 4:00 am CST
Dec 14, 8:00 pm PST to Dec 15, 2:00 am PST
ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network problem HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9

Antonio3
Occasional Visitor

Network problem HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9

Hello I contact you for a technical opinion on the product described below, in practice and for a week that I have problems with the Network of the server, I am attaching images to better describe the problem, in practice on this server on which Windows is installed server 2012 R2, ce a Microsoft Hyper-V, on which there are installed 2 virtual machines, one of the two is accessible from outside in RDS, up to 10 days ago everything worked quietly, while now there are especially when we back up the virtual machine on a dedicated external server, the occurrence of the problem, in the sense that the virtual machine is always on and fully functional but is no longer accessible from the outside and impossible to reach it even locally, so I am forced through ILO to reset the above machine , strange thing that the voice degraded sometimes goes to understand the whole Network sector, but other times the problem exists only as from pictures attached, sure in a kind polite advice, thank you and I offer best regards.

Antonio Gelormini.

P.S. I have done various research on the net but inherent this problem described I did not find any discussion about it, so I decided to write to you, because it is becoming very critical being the server in production.

Product description: HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 E5-2650v3 2.3GHz 10-core 2P 32GB-R P440ar 8SFF 2x10Gb 2x800W Performance Srv
Product code: 752689-B21
Serial number: Confidential Info Erased

1 REPLY
Antonio3
Occasional Visitor

Re: Network problem HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9

Help me please, tank you