cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power

Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

No power

After reseating the memory expansion board...I cannot get any power to the server..the IMD just shows the firmware version...also the interlock lights on the I/O board...show Interlock Power to be ok..but I cannot see the other two LED's (System Interlock nor Processor Board Interlock..and I have checked the panel diagrams??) Any suggestions...reseat Voltage regulator?...I have tried reseating the memory board again no luck.. I am getting a green light on the Power Supply inidicator but not getting anything on the Power Status..only the "blink" when pluggin or disconnecting it. have read the other posts about this..but there hasnt been a power outage and I am getting some internal power...i.e. Interlock Power LED...any help would be appreciated...thanx!
2 REPLIES
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Re: No power

Hi, If your model is of the older one you might try checking the panel corner switch the have a physical on/off system that sometime falls off dislodge itself.
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Re: No power

the model number is #56022....not sure what you are talking about a corner "switch" but I will take a look.