New Discussion юеВ

Re: Offline Diagnostics for ML150 G6

SOLVED
Go to solution
Jeffery_Smith
Advisor

Offline Diagnostics for ML150 G6

"Hello,

I have a ML150 G6 and it's acting a bit tweaky.  I went online to get the offline diagnostic utility that I've used in the past, but can't find it anywhere.  Someone on the forum mentioned that it's been replaced by the easy setup cd, but the only thing listed in the ML150 G6 CD-ROMs section is "* RECOMMENDED * HP QLogic P3P Flash Update Kit".  I'd really like to give this machine a once overy.  Can someone point me toward the correct place to get an offline diagnostic program for ML150 G6?  The Product number is 518174-005 if that helps.

Thanks,

Jeff

6 REPLIES 6
Jeffery_Smith
Advisor

I'm a bit dissapointed.  I thought this was a simple question and that I'd get a quick response. Am I in the wrong forum? Is there a forum that HP has technicians monitoring?  I was hoping to run diagnostics over the weekend while the system was offline. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,

Jeff

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Am I in the wrong forum? Is there a forum that HPE has technicians monitoring?

(I've asked it to be moved to the Proliant board.)

This is a peer to peer forum, not an official HPE support site.
Have you tried contacting the HPESC?
http://h20565.www2.hpe.com/portal/site/hpsc

Jeffery_Smith
Advisor

This was such a simple question, that I thought the forums would be a perfect place to get it answered. Also, I imagine that this computer is no longer under warranty, so I believe the forums are my only support option.

Thanks,

Jeff
Jeffery_Smith
Advisor

I went ahead and reposted this in the Proliant forum. Thanks for the tip.

Jeff

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro
Solution

have no idea why the 2008R2 listing shows P3P flash utility, select Windows 2003 as your OS and the Easy Setup image is listed

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum! 
Jeffery_Smith
Advisor

I just typed a reply and lost it due to a timeout, so here is a shorter version. You, Jimmy, are brilliant. Thanks. I'm downloading it now.

Jeff