ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753822 Members
8559 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: On a HP Proliant ML 110 G4 3040 server disk is marked as partitioned in storage manager

Håkon Galstad
Occasional Advisor

On a HP Proliant ML 110 G4 3040 server disk is marked as partitioned in storage manager

As the title says.

In storage manager, 3 of 4 disk have the state optimal, but the thirs has the state: partitioned, why? and how do i fix this?

4 REPLIES 4
Ali
HPE Pro

Re: On a HP Proliant ML 110 G4 3040 server disk is marked as partitioned in storage manager

Hi,

Looks OK to me. I guess we have OS installed on this drive.

Is there any issue with the performance? or any error

what is the version of storage manager?

How to says thanks? Click star Kudos

thanks,

Aftab

I work for HPE
Looking for a quick resolution to a technical issue for your HPE products? HPE Support Center Knowledge-base – Just a Click Away!
See Self Help Post for more details

Accept or Kudo

Håkon Galstad
Occasional Advisor

Hello.

No, OS is installed on the mirrored disks on port 0 and 1.

This is the disk containing business data.

We get some adpachi errors in the log yes, and the server is slow, it seems to hang for a couple of seconds here and there before it goes again.

I downloaded and installed storage manager yesterday, so it should be the newest version.

\Håkon

Ali
HPE Pro

Hi Håkon,

Thanks for your quick response.

I am researching to see if I get some info on the disk marked partitioned in storage manager.

in the mean time could you please share the complete error message.

if the error message is related to "adpachi.sys" then this is part of an Adaptec SATA driver.

As per specs ML110 G4 comes with 4 Port SATA controller with Embedded RAID on Motherboard

I found the similar post : http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-ML-DL-SL/adpachi-11-error-on-Proliant-ML110-G4-server/td-p/5599049

is this the same issue you experienced sometime back as per the above post?

thanks,

Aftab

I work for HPE
Looking for a quick resolution to a technical issue for your HPE products? HPE Support Center Knowledge-base – Just a Click Away!
See Self Help Post for more details

Accept or Kudo

Håkon Galstad
Occasional Advisor

Yes same issue, in fact the thread your linking to is mine and also regarding the same server :)