New Discussion юеВ

PSP Version Matrix

SOLVED
Go to solution
stevendt
Advisor

PSP Version Matrix

Hi,

is there a matrix available which advises which versions of SmartStart and more particularly PSP, support which servers ?

Failing that, can someone please advise the last version of SmartStart and PSP to work with a DL320 G1 please ?

regards
Dave
2 REPLIES 2
Proliant Watch
Valued Contributor
Solution

Re: PSP Version Matrix

The lates smart start CD available is 9.0. for dl320 you can try any older version clicking previous versions.

PSP version for DL320 is 7.51 (A)

Check drivers and download page :

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=3288098&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=341291&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=1005#78221
stevendt
Advisor

Re: PSP Version Matrix

Hi,

thanks for the pointer to the Drivers and Downloads page for the DL320. (Actually, it shows that the latest version of PSP for the DL320 is 7.60).

That answers the specific question on the DL320G1.

The bigger question was on whether there was a matrix showing the versions of PSP applicable to various models of server. I have a number of different models and generations of Proliants and I wanted to be able to quickly check which version was required without having to open up the Drivers and Downloads page for each model.

I guess that, given the number of times that I actually need to do this, that is probably the best option.

However, I find a reference to this in another posting, others might find it useful too :-

ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/products/servers/management/smartstart/serversuportmatric.pdf

regards
Dave