ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752777 Members
5936 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Part of the memory of DL380 Gen10 cannot be recognized (map out error), cross memory and CPU tests,

zhengeml
Occasional Visitor

Part of the memory of DL380 Gen10 cannot be recognized (map out error), cross memory and CPU tests,

微信图片_20210104093849.jpgDL380 Gen10 部分内存无法识别(map out error)。更新BIOS,交叉内存和CPU测试, 始终指向相同槽位 map out error。 
有遇到类似现象的盆友,请指教。

Part of the memory of DL380 Gen10 cannot be recognized (map out error). Update BIOS, cross memory and CPU test, always point to the same slot map out error. Any friends who have encountered similar phenomena, please advise.

3 REPLIES 3
Kashyap02
HPE Pro

Re: Part of the memory of DL380 Gen10 cannot be recognized (map out error), cross memory and CPU tes

Hi

You need to clean the DIMM slots and DIMMs as well. Use the Deoxi kit to clean the DIMM and Slots 

P04514-001 - SPS-KIT DEOXIT

1. Remove the DIMM.
  2. Clean the DIMM with Deoxit
  3. Insert the DIMM.
  4. Remove the DIMM.
  5. Clean the DIMM with Deoxit for a second time.
  6. Insert the DIMM.

Also perform the below. 

• Access the UEFI System Utilities System Configuration > BIOS/Platform Configuration (RBSU) > Memory Options and select Memory Remap  (To remap the system memory)

or you can log a warranty case to organize for an Engineer visit to perform the above actions. 

Reference: https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00069107en_us

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

lukaszkrzempek
Frequent Visitor

Re: Part of the memory of DL380 Gen10 cannot be recognized (map out error), cross memory a

Hi 

Is this procedure available also for - ProLiant DL360 Gen10 ?

Kashyap02
HPE Pro

Re: Part of the memory of DL380 Gen10 cannot be recognized (map out error), cross memory a

Yes. It is available.

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo