1752786 Members
5660 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: PorLiant 350 ML

ashrafmohammed

PorLiant 350 ML

I have PorLiant 350 ML witch 2SCSI HD , the BIOS See them , But When I try to Install Windows 2000 server , it give mee this messgae
Digital Signature is Not Found , and windows say that it can not see the HD , and windows Stop the Quit
3 REPLIES 3
Louis Henninger_1
Regular Advisor

Please use SmartStart CD to set up your server. The latest is 7.70, but you can use 7.60.

This can be downloaded from here:

http://h18004.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/subscription/PSM_subscription.html?

Once you download the .iso image, burn to CD and boot up. Select your lang. and Agree to LIC info.
SmartStart boots and from here you can select assisted OS install.

This will provide you an opportunity to configure your array. I usually select defaults (this would be Raid 1 + 0, in this case).

Once that's done, you're back to SmartStart, select your OS, and follow the on screen instructions. SmartStart should install drivers needed, ProLiant- specific Support Packs, etc.

While this is running, it gives you an approx. time needed to complete the install.

Regards,

Louis
ashrafmohammed

i WILL iNSTALL SMART START7.7 BUT DOES IT WILL WORK WELL WITH WINDOWS 2000 SERVER
Louis Henninger_1
Regular Advisor

You can use any SmartStart release from 7.30 for Windows 2K. Maybe even earlier, I don't know...

R,
Louis