5742 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Power needed ML 350

Jalil_2
Occasional Contributor

Power needed ML 350

Please,
I'd like to know the needed power to run a ML 350 G3. becauwe we have a low power in the whole building and i don't how i can solve this problem. HP says that we shouldn't use a Transformator. also i'd like wich ondulor is the moste suitable with a Proliant server
3 REPLIES 3
Roger Faucher
Honored Contributor

Jalil:

According to the linked manual:

http://h200007.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/UCR/SupportManual/TPM_316354-001_rev1_us/TPM_316354-001_rev1_us.pdf

the input voltage range in the USA is 100-120 volts AC and internationally it is 200-240 volts AC. Does this help?

Make a great day!

Roger
Make a great day!

Roger
Jalil_2
Occasional Contributor

this doesn't help
the problem that i have a low power in the building and it is not UPS. i know that when a Proilant server recieves a low power, it switchs off.

how can i solve this problem ?
Roger Faucher
Honored Contributor

Jalil:

I don't know how things work in Morocco, but here I would check the power from the utility where it enters the building and if it's low there, I would have the utility correct the problem or stop paying them. If the power is good there, then the problem is within the building and the owner of the building should take care of it or lower the rent. I realize this is a naive American mentality and if those are not viable options, I would contact APC and buy whichever of their products that THEY guarantee will solve your problem. Another alternative is to install a generator just to operate this computer.

HTH

Make a great day!

Roger
Make a great day!

Roger