ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProLiant DL380 G4 HP ICE message: External Array Accelerator Board Status Change

SG_NFM
Occasional Visitor

ProLiant DL380 G4 HP ICE message: External Array Accelerator Board Status Change

I'm new to managing HP servers and i'm getting a message through HP ICE with this output: "External Array Accelerator Board Status Change. This trap signifies that the agent has detected a change in the status of a Array Accelerator Cache Board. The current status is represented by the variable cpqFcaAccelStatus. User Action: If the accelerator board status is permDisabled(5), you may need to replace the accelerator board."

I'm having difficulty determining what this means and/or where i could go to help figure out what this means exactly

1 REPLY
Bart_Heungens
Honored Contributor

Re: ProLiant DL380 G4 HP ICE message: External Array Accelerator Board Status Change

Hi,

Check on the server itself in the Systems Managemùent Homepage for more details...

I assume (but not sure) that the battery of the cache is broken/bad and so the write cache is disabled...

Kr,

Bart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was useful, clik on my KUDOS! "White Star" !