ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752795 Members
6639 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

ProLiant ML110 G7 - SuperSpeed 3.0 PCIe Card driver not installing

goneill

ProLiant ML110 G7 - SuperSpeed 3.0 PCIe Card driver not installing

I recently purchased a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI-Express Card (product number FG-EU307A-4-BC01) for my Proliant ML110 G7 server.  I was assured by the seller that the card is compatible with my server.

After installing the card and booting up the server, Windows attempted to load the driver, but could not find the driver on the driver disk provided. 

Should this device be able to be installed on a ML110 G7 server, or has the seller lied to me?  If if should be able to be installed, how can I obtain the driver (since it doesn't seem to be on the disk provided).

2 REPLIES 2
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: ProLiant ML110 G7 - SuperSpeed 3.0 PCIe Card driver not installing

Hi,

Cannot comment if this card is compatible with this server or not.

If the driver is not getting installed then download the drivers from the vendor website if possible.

If the driver is not available on the CD, ask for a different CD from the vendor/shop.

Thank You!
I am a HP employee.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

Re: ProLiant ML110 G7 - SuperSpeed 3.0 PCIe Card driver not installing

It appears as the system and Windows recognize the card if Windows is asking for a driver.  Maybe the CD you have doesn't have drivers for the version of Windows you are using. as already mentioned, go the the vendors web site and try to download the driver you need

No support by private messages. Please ask the forum!