4094 Online
108791 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Problem Detecting A NetMos PCI Multi I/O Card

Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Problem Detecting A NetMos PCI Multi I/O Card

To whom It May Concerned:

DL360 does not comes with a parallel port. My vendor give me a NETMOS PCI MULTI I/O(Single parallel port) card. I have tried installed the card but couldn't get it work. Below is the error message I got
"The Sentinel service depends on the carport service which failed to start because of the following error:
The system cannot find the device specified."

Can someone help me on this? I would appreciate if someone could provide some tips on the installation and trouble shooting. Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Nicole
3 REPLIES 3
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

I have nothing on this card at all... Have you tried contacting it's maker to be sure you have the right drivers for it?
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

Hi,

We have the same problem right now, have you got a working solution since your posting. Please let us know.
Ayman Altounji
Valued Contributor

I'm having the same problem too with a NetMos I/I Card. I have sent an mail to the NetMos technical support address and they answered me to copy the latest hal.dll from Compaq on the server. I verified the version and it's already the latest one.

I hope Compaq will find a solution and answer to us because it seems that nobody ever successes to install a parallel port on a DL360.

Please help.