ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752569 Members
5105 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Problems when loading 2000 Server OS on ML350

Seb55

Problems when loading 2000 Server OS on ML350

I keep gettign the following event ID's after two rebootsd of the ML350 G3: They are all showing up in our Application log, immediately after Windows 2000 Server SP4 is installed. I have done two fresh installs, and the same thing occurs each time. This is getting frustrating and irritating...

Anyone have any ideas?

The configuration information of the performance library "C:\WINNT\system32\w3ctrs.dll" for the "W3SVC" service does not match the trusted performance library information stored in the registry. The functions in this library will not be treated as trusted.

The configuration information of the performance library "C:\WINNT\system32\infoctrs.dll" for the "InetInfo" service does not match the trusted performance library information stored in the registry. The functions in this library will not be treated as trusted.

The configuration information of the performance library "C:\WINNT\system32\aspperf.dll" for the "ASP" service does not match the trusted performance library information stored in the registry. The functions in this library will not be treated as trusted.

1 REPLY 1
Scott Robey
Frequent Advisor

Re: Problems when loading 2000 Server OS on ML350

Have you searched MS KB yet? Could this be realted --> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/267831/en-us

What is the actualy event ID? I didnt see it in your post.
Is this a 2000 SP4 slip stream install?