1752614 Members
4424 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Problems with SATA Raid 2610SA and Constantly verify

Robert Herter

Problems with SATA Raid 2610SA and Constantly verify

Hello,

the Adaptec Raid 2610SA is constantly at the Status verify. After 100% and Status done the
Controler starts again.

Any Help for this Problem avail ?
3 REPLIES 3
Alan Collin

Re: Problems with SATA Raid 2610SA and Constantly verify

We have a very similar problem, on 2 ML150 G2's. Randomly the controller initiates a verify which can take a day and impacts on the server performance. We have had drives fail but are ok when tested in another server. We have rebuilt the operating system on identical hardware and still have issues. I even created a new array, raid 5, left it building/verifying then at approx 5% I ran Offline diagnostics on the array for approx 30 mins which passed ok then on a reboot the array was degraded and a member drive reported as missing. On removing the drive and testing in another machine it checked out fine!. Maybe someone from HP can shed some light.
Ryan O'Dwyer
Occasional Visitor

I have the identical problem with this raid card, and it drives me insane, was a fix ever discovered?
brettc1973

I am also experiencing exactly the same issue with ML110 G2 1TB. Killing RAID array and rebuilding from scratch has no effect. Anyone have any solution to this???