1753797 Members
8482 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion

Proliant DL 360 G6 trying to install Windows Server 2012

fgarlo2

Proliant DL 360 G6 trying to install Windows Server 2012

¡Buenos dias!

Dispongo de un servidor "HP Proliant DL 360 G6" al que le estoy intentando instalar una versión de Windows Server 2012 Standard Rok, pero al comencar la instalación me da un mensaje de error que dice: " Failed BIOS Lock; this installation media may be used only on hardware manufactured by : Hewlett Packard"

Estoy comprobando la BIOS para tratar de configurar el modo de trabajo de la BIOS y configurarla como UEFI, pero ni siquiera se si el problema es generado por esto.

Supuestamente este error se genera cuando se intenta instalar esta versión de S.O. como maquina virtual y en la instalación comprueba la BIOS y detecta que no es un equipo HP Proliant, pero en este caso si es este modelo de servidor.

¡Que opciones debo modificar en la BIOS para poder llevar a cabo la instalación?

Muchas gracias de antemano..

Google Translated

Fran

Good morning!

I have a "HP Proliant DL 360 G6" server which I am trying to install a version of Windows Server 2012 Standard Rok, but when I start the installation it gives me an error message that says "Failed BIOS Lock; used only on hardware manufactured by: Hewlett Packard

"I am checking the BIOS to try to configure the working mode of the BIOS and configure it as UEFI, but I do not even know if the problem is generated by this.

This error is supposed to be generated when trying to install this version of S.O. as a virtual machine and in the installation checks the BIOS and detects that it is not an HP Proliant computer, but in this case if it is this server model.

What options should I modify in the BIOS to be able to perform the installation?

Thank you very much in advance..