ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752590 Members
2885 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Proliant DL160 G6 n'affiche rien UID reste allumer en bleu et health reste allumer en orange

Yngo
Occasional Visitor

Proliant DL160 G6 n'affiche rien UID reste allumer en bleu et health reste allumer en orange

Bonjour à tous, j'ai un serveur Proliant DL160 G6 qui depuis peu ne fonctionne plus correctement. L'indicateur health est en orange et le UID toujours en bleu le serveur s'allume mais n'affiche rien. Je vous prie de bien vouloir m'orienter vers une probable solution Merci d'avance.

2 REPLIES 2
Parvez_Admin
Community Manager

Re: Proliant DL160 G6 n'affiche rien UID reste allumer en bleu et health reste allumer en orange

Hi Yves ,

Thank you for choosing HPE Support Community. Could you please re-post your question here in English? This will help everybody in the Forum understand the discussion and allow them to participate as well. Thanks.

Thanks,
Parvez_Admin
I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
CM_Cert_Logo_Color.png
Edwin Eppel
Valued Contributor

Re: Proliant DL160 G6 n'affiche rien UID reste allumer en bleu et health reste allumer en orange

"Hello everyone, I have a Proliant DL160 G6 server, which recently stopped working properly. The health indicator is orange and blue UID always on, the server turns on but does not display anything . Please kindly point me to a probable solution Thanks in advance"

The manuals are at: http://h20565.www2.hpe.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/psi/home/?sp4ts.oid=3884343#manuals

Orange/yellow system health LED is a "non-critical error". UID is usually turned on via remote software to locate the system in the rack. Are you able to connect via iLO? If the system is totally unresponsive, then you need to remove the installed components and see if the system will boot with just the CPU and one stick of memory and continue from there to diagnose the other components.