HPE Community read-only access December 15, 2018
This is a maintenance upgrade. You will be able to read articles and posts, but not post or reply.
Hours:
Dec 15, 4:00 am to 10:00 am UTC
Dec 14, 10:00 pm CST to Dec 15, 4:00 am CST
Dec 14, 8:00 pm PST to Dec 15, 2:00 am PST
ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proliant DL360 G6- Windows 2008 ASR

Darren Etheridge_2
Super Advisor

Proliant DL360 G6- Windows 2008 ASR

When trying to perform a Windows 2008 ASR Recovery, I could not get the system to see the network path where I store the Server ASRs. I tried loading many NIC drivers but to no avail. Then I copied the ASR info to a USB drive and tried to restore it from the USB DRive. The system still would not restore due to the inability to partition the hard disk (system has a 410i Raid controller).

So my question is, has anyone found what drivers are needed for this and what drivers NIC (373i) and what drives I need for the P410i (I tried all the ones I could find on the HP site)?

I finally used the Smart Start CD to partition the Disks and then finally restore from the USB Hard Drive.

One last question is if the system has multiple NICS, which one will the Windows 2008 ASR function look for to pull the ASR info?

But having the NIC & Arrary Drivers would be great to be able to do the ASR over the network. ANy help would be greatly appreciated :)

D