1754019 Members
7826 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Proliant DL360 G8 accepts no keyboard input

eskimoroll
Occasional Advisor

Re: Proliant DL360 G8 accepts no keyboard input

Spoke to a technician, getting the board replaced.

Thanks all.

belgvr

Re: Proliant DL360 gen8 accepts no keyboard input

I got a similar one, 350p g8 and i could normally access the bios and modify what i needed but all of a sudden, i can't anymore, and i also need to change the boot order to boot from a usb drive and have the OS installed.

I was able to go to the RAID utility and create my new RAID arrays normally. During BIOS, i have NOT modified any option that could disable USB on boot. It just does not accept any keyboard inputs, the same keyboard works fine on another pc, got another keyboard, tried to use front or back usb ports, same issue.

Tried moving the KB to another USB port, tried resetting the CMOS by moving the maintenance switch #6 to "ON" position, turning it on and wait for the maintenance message, then back to "OFF", same issue... Nothing, just all of a sudden, so weird.

@eskimoroll, were you able to solve this issue? if so, please let me know...
Sunitha_Mod

Re: Proliant DL360 gen8 accepts no keyboard input

Hello @belgvr,

Thank you for writing to us!

You might want to consider creating a new topic by utilizing the "New Discussion" button, as this will not only enhance visibility compared to the old topic but also boost your chances of receiving responses from experts.

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo