5683 Online
108787 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Proliant DL380 G10 / Nagios

BuyWayServices
Occasional Visitor

Proliant DL380 G10 / Nagios

Hi,

I have a Proliant DL380 G10 with Windows 2016 Standard instal on it. The server is monitor with nagios.

I have the error : 

Compaq/HP Agent Check: no cpq/hp component found 

What is missing on the server ?

Best regards

4 REPLIES 4
TVVJ
HPE Pro

Hello,

For third party infrastructure monitoring software such as Nagios to detect and manage HPE devices, you need the MIB kit.

Download HPE Systems Insight Manager - MIB Kit from below link.

HPE Systems Insight Manager - MIB Kit 

You may refer to the solution for the thread on this subject "DL360 / DL380 Gen10 SNMP MIB file or OID documentation" for more information.

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi,

Nagios is this a monitoring software?

There was a similar error with HP SIM which is also a monitoring software from HP, here is a similar POST which answers the question.

Its some settings to do with SNMP.

Thank You!
https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/home

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

Sebasbin
HPE Pro

Hi,

Please download and install HPE Systems Insight Manager MIB kit from below link to manage the HPE devices  

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=emr_na-c04272529

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

BuyWayServices
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

Thank you for all your help.

I was able to install HPE System Insight Manager MiB kit but I'm missing the HPE System Insight Manager.

I have donwloaded the latest version : SIM_7.6_Z7550-96287 but when i try to install it, it failed. It said that my operating system in not supported. I have Windows Server 2016, version 1607 (OS Build 14393.4169).