ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752654 Members
5335 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Proliant DL380 Gen10 Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Runtime Fault, Memory, Processo

invertig0
Visitor

Proliant DL380 Gen10 Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Runtime Fault, Memory, Processor 1

Server powers down randomly, only indication of fault is an IML entry:

Critical Fault (Service Information: Runtime Fault, Memory, Processor 1 Memory Channels 1-3 (01h))

After the server powers itself off the front panel lights flash in a pattern of three flashes, pause, repeating. 

5 REPLIES 5
SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Re: Proliant DL380 Gen10 Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Runtime Fault, Memory, Processo

Hello,

I would suggest you check the IML error, any memory is giving any error.

@ Customer

1. Update the server with the latest bios and firmware.
  2. Identify which memory occurring in the issue.
  3. Set the Workload profile to ‘High-Performance Compute’ and monitor the server.

b)If the issue persists, Set the Workload profile to ‘Virtualization – Max Performance’ and monitor the server.

OR

Set workload profiles as High-Performance Compute (HPC) in RBSU. Please refer to the below screenshot.

4. Share the latest IML error, if the issue still persists.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

kacemo
Occasional Visitor

Re: Proliant DL380 Gen10 Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Runtime Fault, Memory

Hello,

i am having the same issue, did you managed to find a solution?

Regards.

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Re: Proliant DL380 Gen10 Server Critical Fault (Service Information: Runtime Fault, Memory

Hello,

Please share the complete error message and server model.

Regards,

Sanjeev Goya;

I am a HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

invertig0
Visitor

The issue was fixed with a system board replacement.

SanjeevGoyal
HPE Pro

Hello,

Hello,

Please let me know if you have any quires.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below and accept the solution.

Regards,

I am a HPE Employee.

Accept or Kudo