ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proliant DL585 G7 with ESX 4.1 U3, Netxen NC375i firmware reboots and NICs loose connectivity

chr3
Occasional Contributor

Proliant DL585 G7 with ESX 4.1 U3, Netxen NC375i firmware reboots and NICs loose connectivity

Hello, where running a bunch of these servers and although we followed the advisory from hp: h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c02964542 and are running the HP patch 4.0.618 for ESX 4.x our servers still have this issue. Are we alone with this problem? regards chris
3 REPLIES
Jan Soska
Honored Contributor

Re: Proliant DL585 G7 with ESX 4.1 U3, Netxen NC375i firmware reboots and NICs loose connectivity

hello,

do you have oportunity to test some of your server with newer ESXi versions like 5.1?

Jan

chr3
Occasional Contributor

Re: Proliant DL585 G7 with ESX 4.1 U3, Netxen NC375i firmware reboots and NICs loose connectivity

Hello, unfortunately we haven't got a spare server to try running esxi 5.1 on it. There is a newer patch out now, from HP. The driver and firmware have a higher release number, so I'll give that a try on our next maintenance day. regards chris
Jan Soska
Honored Contributor

ok, let us know then