1745872 Members
4096 Online
108723 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Proliant ML110 G5 System Management Software

happyhacker
Advisor

Proliant ML110 G5 System Management Software

I installed SBS 2008 on this machine. When it was new the HP installation disk had a note with it to say DO NOT use the setup (HP) disk with this machine. So I did not and just installed Windows SBS 2008. That means I have no management software. I go to the drivers page but I am not sure what constitiutes "management software" in that set of drivers.

Only changes I made was ot install a RAID 1 pair and use the software RAID controller that comes with the BIOS. That works OK.

Can someone advise?

3 REPLIES 3
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Re: Proliant ML110 G5 System Management Software

Hi,

Usually 100 series server do not have Management Softwares like System Management Homepage or Proliant support packs.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

happyhacker
Advisor

So is there no software for this task (purchaseable or otherwise)?

Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

All the (free) downloads HP has for the ML110 G5 2008 SBS are here:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=3577715&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=3577708&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=4037

You could perhaps use the System Insight Manager? As far as I can see there are no 'driver or software package' that by itself provides system management functionality, there is one for the SAS/SATA notification though..