1753766 Members
5502 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Proliant ML370 BIOS

JRP-Sagonet

Proliant ML370 BIOS

The latest BIOS I see listed is P17 but this old ML370 I just inherited is showing P50 (2006). Anyone know what the latest is and where to get it? Also, I don't see Processor Options in the current BIOS menu.
3 REPLIES 3
DavidBrookes
Occasional Contributor

Re: Proliant ML370 BIOS

Also need the latest BIOS for my DL380 G2 and ML350 G2 Servers
Matti_Kurkela
Honored Contributor

Standard procedure to find any drivers, BIOS updates or other downloadables for HP products:

1.) Go to http://www.hp.com/go/support

2.) Select "Download drivers and software (and firmware)"

3.) Type the model number of your product to the text field. In this case, you could write "Proliant ML370" or "ML350 G2" or whatever. The webpage should automatically start a search when you press Enter; if it doesn't, click on the button with the ">>" symbol.

4.) If your model number was ambiguous, the next page will be a list of all matching models. If you are searching for "ML370", it will display the original ML370, ML370 G2, ML370 G3, etc. Pick the correct model from the list. If your model number was unambiguous, this step will be skipped automatically.

5.) The next step is to choose your OS. This will limit the list to downloadables that are suitable for your OS.

6.) Now you will see a page that lists all the downloadables for your model and OS combination, grouped by category.

The "Download >>" button or the ">> Obtain software" link will allow you to download each package, but the names of download packages are also clickable: if you click the name of the download, you'll get a page that lists the Release Notes and installation instructions for that specific downloadable.

MK
MK
Terry Hutchings
Honored Contributor

The ML370 G4 has the P50 family ROM.
The truth is out there, but I forgot the URL..