1753342 Members
5062 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Prosigna 500. systemboard layout

Todd Allen_1
Advisor

Prosigna 500. systemboard layout

Does anyone know where to find the dimentions and mounting hole dimentions for the system board (not processor board) and is it posible to replace the system board with a new one. ie. from an atx new technology system board one that runs at a higher processor and memory something you would see in home built servers.

Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7
Prashant (I am Back)
Honored Contributor

Hi,

that is a good thing to go for. Where as i try to get the board image it is not avaiable on web site i will try on other one. Meanwhile can you confirm the part is same on your server.

System Boards
spare no : 188307-001
Assambley No : 004320-001
Website to veiw prart and buy
http://vztxesppro3.cce.hp.com/hpparts/default.asp?mscssid=QG89JW3H8GCA9LQJ0DGBP7NNCHAHDJQB

Regards,
Prashant S.
Nothing is impossible
Todd Allen_1
Advisor

part numbers are the name.
Prashant (I am Back)
Honored Contributor

Thanx for your inputs.

Since i am india now and it is 12:44 i dont have access to few resouces. So i will post again next working day regarding any infomrationon same.

Regards,
Prashant S.
Nothing is impossible
Prashant (I am Back)
Honored Contributor

Thanx for your inputs.

Since i am india now and it is 12:44 AM i dont have access to few resouces. So i will post again next working day regarding any infomrationon same.

Regards,
Prashant S.
Nothing is impossible
Prashant (I am Back)
Honored Contributor

Hi

What is the web agent version we have on server

Regards,
Prashant S.
Nothing is impossible
Vidar Jensen
Occasional Advisor

Hi!
I have a Prosignia 500 that i have put in a A-bit atx mainboard. It was not easy, all mount screws has a different location, and the I/O shield has to be made place for. The atx poversupply also has to be made place for in the backplane, and it will be a hole besides it, left by the old supply. This I filled whit a steel plate, welded in.
So if you still want to do this, I can measure my old mainboard, and send you the specifics.

Regards
Vidar
Todd Allen_1
Advisor

got reid of servers. thanks all for your help.