8179 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion

RBSU proliant ML10 gen 9

vlsoft
Occasional Contributor

RBSU proliant ML10 gen 9

Bonjour 

Sur une proliant ML10 GEn9 . I have to access the UEFI menu but cannot access it. (System Utilities => System Configuration => BIOS / Platform Configuration (RBSU) => Advance Options => Fan and Thermal Options => Thermal Configuration => optimal cooling)

I don't have this menu, I have a classic BIOS menu. how to access the UEFI boot.

how to access the UEFI Menu ?  

Voir image ; Image bios 

Thanks . 

2 REPLIES 2
Ihaqueit
Trusted Contributor

Re: RBSU proliant ML10 gen 9

Please find the attached.

1.PNG

I Haq
AmRa
HPE Pro

Re: RBSU proliant ML10 gen 9

HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server BIOS:
The UEFI-based BIOS from AMI provides reliability, manageability, and connectivity for server platforms. It contains a set of programs permanently stored in an EEPROM chipset located on the system board. The programs assist in managing, initializing, and testing the hardware devices installed on the computer.
The AMI BIOS serves three functions:
• Configures the system from the AMI BIOS Setup Utility
Using the Setup program, user can install, configure, and optimize the hardware devices on users system such as memory or disk drives. In addition, user can enable various features such as PXE boot.
• Initializes hardware at boot using POST routines.
During power-on or warm reset, the AMI BIOS performs Power-On Self-Test (POST) routines to test components, to allocate resource for various hardware devices, and to prepare the system to boot to various operating systems.
• Perform run-time routines.
During use, the AMI BIOS performs basic hardware routines that can be called from DOS and Windows applications.

To run the AMI BIOS Setup Utility:
1. Power on the monitor and the server.
If the server is already powered on, save r data and exit all open applications, and then restart the server.
2. During POST, press DELor ESC. The Main menu showing the AMI BIOS Setup Utility’s menu bar appears. Use the left (←) and right (→) arrow keys to move between selections on the menu bar. If user do not press a hot key before POST is completed, restart the server.

For more information please refer below HPE article.

HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server - System Manageability

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=c05253166&docLocale=en_US

I am an HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo