1752812 Members
5937 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Server Consideration

osamamansoor
Advisor

Server Consideration

we are in the phase of evaulating two server HP DL360 and HP DL160 with the attached configuration but I want to know experts' comments on the difference between these two servers I can see that these both are 1U servers what made them these two distinct from each other?

DL160.JPGDL360.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
ksram
HPE Pro

Re: Server Consideration

Hi @osamamansoor ,

Thank you for the Post.

Looking at the Screenshots what we see is both the Servers has similar components (DIMM, Processor and Array Controller). 

However these are two different Models and the DL360 Gen10 Servers are performance driven dense Servers.

The options of upgradeability is high when it comes to DL360 Gen10 Server. Ex : Maximum supported DIMMs, number of PCI Slot and options available, Number of Drives and many other options.

Sharing the Quickspecs of the Servers : 

1) DL160 Gen10 Server : https://h20195.www2.hpe.com/v2/getdocument.aspx?docname=a00021860enw#

2) DL360 Gen10 Server : https://h20195.www2.hpe.com/v2/getdocument.aspx?docname=a00008159enw

These quickspecs will have more details on the Servers and the configuration., You may refer the same to get more details on the dofferences of the Models.

Let us know if you were looking for more information or if this was useful.

Thank you

Ram

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

AmRa
HPE Pro

Please find the quick Comparison of DL160 Gen10 and DL360 Gen10.

The 1U HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 server has the following features as compared with the DL160 Gen10 server.

comparision.jpg

I am an HPE Employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo
AmRa
HPE Pro

@osamamansoor Please let us know if you need further assistance on this topic

I am an HPE Employee.

Accept or Kudo