1753421 Members
4878 Online
108793 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Server Shut down

RUSSELL DURU

Server Shut down

Pls help. My server ML370G5 shuts down interminttenly in the night. All the lights still remains on and I can ping the server but can't connect to exchange server installed. Event viewer says unexpected shut down.
8 REPLIES 8
RUSSELL DURU

Where do I get this pack? Is it on HP site? And secondly, how do I run this pack? Thanks for your response.
pankajsgalaxy
Advisor

Hi

Did you check the links...Yes they are available on hp website and these are executable files..Hence you can just download and run them..

Regards
RUSSELL DURU

Many thanks. I will try that now.
Nick Kendall

Hi,

I'm having the same problems where the server seboots itself and according to the Event Log, for no apparent reason.

I've installed the first link's file but clicking on the PSP link brings up a page that says it's no longer available. Any ideas on where I can find it?

Thanks for your help.
RUSSELL DURU

The same thing to me. The second link is not available. What did you noticed when you installed the first link? I am afraid of installing the first link. Hope it doesnt have any side effect?
Nick Kendall

I've just installed the first link and everything seems to be fine. I've found the latest PSP also but am a bit confused by the instructions on installing it! Here's the url-

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=1121474&prodNameId=3279719&swEnvOID=1005&swLang=8&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=MTX-22527e670418447bb79060e720

The first and third download's don't do anything but the 100Mb one does (which I think is the PSP)so I'm going to install that now. I'll let you know what happens