ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1752800 Members
5545 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

SmartStart 5.50 - I just need the Array Configuration Utility. Can someone email that part to me?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Anthony Soprano
Occasional Contributor

SmartStart 5.50 - I just need the Array Configuration Utility. Can someone email that part to me?

Just looking for the ACU. I found out that I have a licensed copy in storage but it would cost at least $30 to have it pulled from media storage.

I just bought SmartStart 6.30 (genuine) from eBay and I would be willing to give that to anyone who would at least let me borrow their SmartStart 5.50 disk or the ACU part.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Ed Cox
Respected Contributor
Solution

Re: SmartStart 5.50 - I just need the Array Configuration Utility. Can someone email that part to me?

Ed,
Shoot me your email address...
Ed
Ed Siegner

Re: SmartStart 5.50 - I just need the Array Configuration Utility. Can someone email that part to me?

email: chipjumper at yahoo.com

thanks!
Pete Mocca

I desparately need the ACU as well...I have a Compaq Proliant 1600 - smart array 221...any ideas or help would be appreciated!!!
Ed Cox
Respected Contributor

NT 4 or Win2K?