Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartStart 5.50 ISO Download - Help Please..

Stan_55
Advisor

SmartStart 5.50 ISO Download - Help Please..

Hi,
I am after a copy of the 5.50 ISO, however, due to my reduced Broadband download speed, I want to use a download manager to get the file..(it keeps timing out using the hp link) If i try and download from the hp site, the dl manager won't work.

I need an URL direct to the software to drop in the the dl manager for it to start. I tried going to ftp.compaq.com, but I only get a welcome, goodbye and doc link.. Any help would be great..any other suggestions
2 REPLIES
Vijay_44
Honored Contributor

Re: SmartStart 5.50 ISO Download - Help Please..

here is the ftp link
ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/products/servers/supportsoftware/ZIP/smartstart-5.50-0.zip
There’s your problem!!! This thing is set to EVIL!
Vijay_44
Honored Contributor

Re: SmartStart 5.50 ISO Download - Help Please..

hp.com link:

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/22678.html
There’s your problem!!! This thing is set to EVIL!