cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartStart Version to DL server model Matrix

blindahl
Occasional Advisor

SmartStart Version to DL server model Matrix

The old SmartStart version to HP DL series matrix that I have only go as hi as 7.91 SmartStart.

Is there a new matrix that covers the old and new SmartStart ( 5.5 too 8.6) to new DL series servers.

i.e. 5.5 to ???
4 REPLIES
Jan Soska
Honored Contributor

Re: SmartStart Version to DL server model Matrix

hello,
older HP servers are not covered by newest SmartStart's

what is you server?

Jan
blindahl
Occasional Advisor

I have an old matrix that covers Smart Start from 5.5 too 7.9.

What I am looking for is a continued matrix that covers the new HP models for the DL 300 and 500 series servers showing the version or Smart Start from versions 5.5 too 9.0.

I support old and new DL servers and need to know switch version of Smart Start to use on the old and new DL servers.
Jan Soska
Honored Contributor

Hello,
check this document:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/c-products/servers/management/smartstart/serversupportguide8.50.pdf - here is support matrix for latest SS 8.5

Btw, link above is public - ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/c-products/servers/management/smartstart/ - check documents there - lot of interesting things.

Jan
gregersenj
HPE Pro

I have not found a matrix, that cover all smart start versions in the same document.

But you can find support matrix for the various versions.

Here's link to 8.50:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/c-products/servers/management/smartstart/serversupportguide8.50.pdf

If you serarch for a newer server model.
Find the latest smart start version.
click on the describtion.
select revsion history.
Scroll down.
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=dk&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=3884082&swItem=MTX-5db49d3f0e92483182403873b4&prodNameId=3884083&swEnvOID=1005&swLang=13&taskId=135&mode=5

The matrix seem to be there for
8.50 - I have chekked.
8.40 - Not chekked
8.30 - I have chekked
8.25 - You are directet to the smart start home page, were I only found the matrix for 8.50.
same for 8.20.

BR
/jag