ProLiant Servers (ML,DL,SL)
1753943 Members
9147 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion

Someone know the OIDs of the iLO System Information - Health Summary to cheack via SNMP?

cjs1976
Occasional Contributor

Someone know the OIDs of the iLO System Information - Health Summary to cheack via SNMP?

Hi,

i have some ProLiant servers (old and new) which I want to monitor over the SNMP-Feature of my Remote Monitoring and Management app. I know how to enable SNMP in iLO, and I know how to get the actual MIB-Bundle (more than 300 files, some greater than 1 MB, thousands od OIDs).

Actually I have it running by checking every HDD, every RAM, every Powersupply, every... but this is a pain to configure and keep up to date. So my idea would be to simply use the OIDs of the iLO -> System Information -> Health Summary -> Subsystem and Devices page.

This ist bundled in groups. For example Storage. If one HDD, SDD or whatever has an issue, I would get an error. The details of the error I can see ober iLO. This is what would help me a lot.

I tried to find the OIDs for this, like I did in the past, but I had no luck. I find details, every little device, but not this groups.

A support ticket at HPE was not verry helpful, even if most of there servers are brand new and still have warranty.

Is by chance someone here who knows the OIDs I am searching for?

Thanks,
Christian.