3605 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Sps firmware update dl380 G10

AIbrahim
Occasional Contributor

Sps firmware update dl380 G10

I have hpe dl380 G10 server
I have updated SPS firmware to Version:04.01.04.381. But the server now is unbootable giving error in ilo integrity scan found anomaly
I am unable to rollback to any version of SPS firmware.
Unfortunately I missed out updating ilo channel driver before updating sps.
The server now is unbootable. Any suggestions about this case.
Ilo version : ilo 5 v 2.18
Bios version: U30 v2. 34
Innovation engine: 0.2.2.0
5 REPLIES 5
KM26
HPE Pro

Hi Albrahim,

Good day!

Please note that the version of the SPS that was used to update the server has been removed from the HPE website.

*REMOVED* ROM Flash Firmware Package - Server Platform Services (SPS) Firmware for HPE Gen10 Servers

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_8d1148a85dde488ebeec6d6aa4#tab-history

REMOVED - This version of the SPS is NO LONGER AVAILABLE for download. It has been removed from the web for a flash update issue where systems upgrading from older SPS firmware versions can result in a system becoming non-bootable. A new version of the flash update will be made available at a future time.

Please try flashing the server using the latest Service Pack for Proliant which shoudl bring the server SPS version to 

Thank You!
I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

AIbrahim
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply; i tried flashing to the previous version but I am getting the message: the last firmware update was not successful, so the rollback process stops with error, I even tried to flash the firmware using hpqlocfg.exe with no success
KM26
HPE Pro

Hi Albrahim,

Good day!

We would recommend you log a case with HPE so that we can look into this issue further. 

Thank You!
I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

AIbrahim
Occasional Contributor

I can't open case cause of banned country
AIbrahim
Occasional Contributor

Any help or idea please!!