cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Management Homepage

David Harrhy
Occasional Visitor

System Management Homepage

Issues with Windows 2003 Servers https://localhost:2381 and the following message

This is a private system. Do not attempt to login unless you are an authorized user. Any authorized or unauthorized access and use may be monitored and can result in criminal or civil prosecution under applicable law.

Even though the system have been configured even reinstalled the PSP and ensured passwords have been configured for the 3 accounts.
4 REPLIES
Doug de Werd
Honored Contributor

Re: System Management Homepage

Can you login and does everything work OK?

I think that's just a standard informational warning/disclaimer.

I am pretty sure that HP will not prosecute you if you legally try to log in to your own servers :-)

Doug
Expert in ProLiant Clusters
David Harrhy
Occasional Visitor

During assisted installation passwords were entered for "administrator", "operator" and "user". Also I have renamed the WBEM Folder and re-installed a PSP and configured the passwords in the GUI but upon an attempt to use the System Management Homepage a page appears informing you that:

"The system was installed without configuring the passwords for the Administrator, Operator, or User accounts. An administrator password is required to be set in order for HP web-enabled software to function correctly."

And there is no means of logging in?
David Harrhy
Occasional Visitor

Sorry what is the attached file? (before I place a file of unknown origin or purpose on my servers!!)

Also no such file exists on the server I'm working with, is it meant to replace the CPQHMMD.ACL file?

Thanks for the response
David Claypool
Honored Contributor

Ignore previous responses. The warning is a generic warning.